Blackened Salmon Fillets
A nice salmon fillet recipe to try !
Salmon Fillet Recipes Ingredients
* 2 tablespoons ground paprika
* 1 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper
* 1 tablespoon onion powder
* 2 teaspoons salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
* 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
* 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
* 4 salmon fillets, skin and bones removed
* 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
Salmon Fillet Recipes Instructions
1. In a small bowl, mix paprika, cayenne pepper, onion powder, salt, white pepper, black pepper, thyme, basil and oregano.
2. Brush salmon fillets on both sides with 1/4 cup butter, and sprinkle evenly with the cayenne pepper mixture. Drizzle one side of each fillet with 1/2 remaining butter.
3. In a large, heavy skillet over high heat, cook salmon, butter side down, until blackened, 2 to 5 minutes. Turn fillets, drizzle with remaining butter, and continue cooking until blackened and fish is easily flaked with a fork. The salmon fillet recipe is ready ! Enjoy it !
Labels: salmon fillet recipe