BAKED SALMON FILLETS OR STEAKS
Salmon Fillet Recipe INGREDIENTS
- Salmon fillets, any portion size, boned and skinned
- Onion powder, to taste be generous
- Garlic powder, to taste be generous
- Dried dill, to taste be generous
- Mrs. Dash, to taste be generous
Wash and dry fillets. Spread thin coat of mayonnaise over salmon. Spray Pam or similar product over Pyrex or tin foil pan or rectangular pan (depending on amount and size of portions).
Sprinkle seasonings over fish ending with paprika.
Bake in 375°F. oven for 10 to 20 minutes or until salmon fish fillet flakes easily...and the salmon fillet is ready to serve!! Enjoy it !